I am an affordable housing developer and consultant. Please visit my complete profile at http://www.linkedin.com/in/mbgreenberg
Through my work, I mobilize social, financial, environmental, and political capital to create opportunities and neighborhood resiliency.
Skills and Experience:
- Board Governance and Strategic Planning
- Business Plan Development
- Economic Development and Social Investing
- Event Planning and Logistics
- Grant Writing and Fundraising
- Housing Policy Analysis and Advocacy
- Leadership Coaching and Mentoring
- Loan Underwriting and Real Estate Finance
- Marketing, Social Media, and Customer Service
- Online Discussion Forums, Webinars, and Training Modules
- Research, Communications, and Data Analysis
- Team Building, Community Organizing and Facilitation
I am building bridges to create compassionate, diverse communities. When we resolve conflicts, we strengthen our understanding of best practices toward collective well-being.